SAP R/3 Fundamentals
- 3 tier Architecture
- NetWeaver basics
- ERP terms
- Application Server Fundamentals : Work processes and Dispatcher
ABAP Dictionary Concepts
- Tables, Data Elements and Domains
- Transparent, Pooled and clustered tables
- Buffering, Indexes etc.,
- Structure, Table types and Type pools
- Views, Search helps and Lock objects
ABAP Programming Basics
- Data Types, Variables, Types, Operators, Expressions etc
- I/O Statements, Formatting commands
- Conditional statements, Loops and termination statements
- String and Date operations and System fields
- Fields Strings and Text Elements
- Internal Tables (All Operations)
- Types of Internal Tables (Standard, Sorted and Hashed)
- Joins, Nested selects Sub queries and For All Entries etc
- Open SQL statements and performance issues
- Messages (Creating and Calling etc.,)
- Modularization (Subroutines, Function Modules, Macros and Includes)
Basics of Web dynpro
Creation of view and window controller.
Creation of outbound and inbound plugs.
Real time question and answers discussion on every modules over.
Classical Report Events
Control Level Commands (AT First, AT New etc).,
Selection Screen: Parameters
Select –options and variants
Selection screen designing (Blocks, Pushbuttons, Radio buttons etc)
Interactive report events
Menu painter: Designing and calling GUI Status
Hide, Read Line, Get cursor, Modify line, Window etc., statements
System fields of reports
Screens, flow logic events and Module pool
Basic Screen elements (I/O field, Radio buttons and Check box etc.,)
Maintaining screen sequences (Set screen, Call Screen and leave to screen)
Field checks (Automatic, flow logic and module pool)
Calling Programs (Submit, Call Transaction, Leave to list processing)
Sub screens and modal Screens
Table Controls, Step loops and Tab strips
Local Files (Upload, Download etc)
Working with application server files
Working with XMLs – Transformations
BDC(Batch data communication)
Call transaction method.
Direct input method.
LSMW(Legacy system migration work bench)
Batch input technique
Using idoc technicque
SAP Smart forms
Desgin of form painter.
Creation of driver programme.
Design of sap scripts.
Modification of scripts
Use of command language
ALE And IDOC
Configuration of o/p type
Badi(Business add ins)-Function ,screen and menu
Customer exit-Function ,screen and menu RFC
Introduction of RFC
Communication mechanisms through RFC
ABAP interfaces (RFC) BAPI
SAP Business Objects
Working with a standard BAPI
Basics of Object Oriented ABAP
Events in oops.
OOALV(OOPS oreiented alv)